Our Residential team is headed up by Nick Marshall in our London office and James Robbins in our Aldeburgh office.
You can have complete confidence that our residential property work is carried out by a team of highly qualified and experienced legal staff at all times.
Our legal expertise includes handling:
- Sales and purchases of houses and apartments
- New build and residential development work
- Mortgaging and re-mortgaging
- Lease extensions and variations
- Purchases and sales of part (for example, selling off garden land)
- Easements (for example, granting rights of way/rights of drainage etc)
- Auction sales and purchases
- Option agreements and sales subject to planning/conditional contracts.
We deal with residential property matters for clients both locally and nationally and those often wishing to buy a second home in the area.
With the benefit of our London office we also have a significant amount of experience in transactions of high value properties in Central London.
We are proud to be a member of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme. Every member must adhere to a strict client care charter and code of practice. This accreditation offers ours clients peace of mind that their matter is being handled in a professional and competent manner, where the focus is always on the client.
For more information on the scheme please click here or on the Conveyancing Quality logo.
Many of our clients have been with us for a number of years.
We appreciate the importance of speed, timely and cost effective advice and the need to keep you informed at every step of your matter.
If you would like a quotation, or to discuss your requirements on a no-obligation basis, please contact a member of the team below.