Wills, Probate and Powers of Attorney
Our private client team is led by Christopher Cumberbatch out of our Woodbridge office. Our team of experienced solicitors can deal with a wide range of private client work. We have an excellent reputation for the following private client legal issues;
- Estate & Tax Planning, including inheritance and capital gains tax
- Powers of Attorney, including registration with The Office of The Public Guardian and advice to attorneys on their role.
- Court of Protection Applications
- Advice on Care Home fees and relevant state benefits
- Probate, including our own tailor made probate services designed especially for your needs.
- Deeds of variation (also known as Deeds of Family Arrangement)
- Trust set up and administration
One of our more specialist areas of expertise is advising clients who may have financial concerns in France and Belgium. We are experienced in handling the legal work involved with wills, estates and succession planning in these countries and can also assist with queries relating to other foreign jurisdictions.
Many of our clients have been with us for a number of years.
We appreciate the importance of speed, timely and cost effective advice and the need to keep you informed at every step of your matter.
If you would like a quotation, or to discuss your requirements on a no-obligation basis, please contact any member of our team as shown below.