Here at Marshall Hatchick our private client team are highly experienced in helping clients organise their affairs, to remove any worries so that you can just continue to enjoy life.
We will take our time to understand your situation and your thoughts so that we can advise you in the most suitable way.
The areas that the team can help you with include:
- Court of Protection (deputyship orders)
- Preparation of Financial Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Health & Welfare Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Powers of Attorney
- Advice on care home fees and relevant state benefits
We appreciate that our clients may find this process difficult and unsettling, and we will do everything in our power to make it as easy as we possibly can, including meeting you at any one of our offices in Aldeburgh, Saxmundham or Woodbridge and offering fixed fee prices for this work.